Thanks to Auntie Helen's fabulous babysitting skills, I will be enjoying a day out on the town. Seeing the most awesome movie ever. The finale of the Harry Potter series PART ONE. .
I would not be exaggerating if I said I've been having a hard time sleeping this week over the anticipation. If how I act when seeing a preview is any indicator (Jayme knows what I am talking about) I will be hooting, hollering, squealing and clapping like I am 13 years old. AND I WILL NOT BE EMBARRASSED ONE LITTLE BIT.
.
There will be a luxurious lunch time out, a brief shopping interlude followed by waiting with other Harry Potter crazies in line for hours. Plus I will be rocking my new skinny jeans that I got for way cheap (Old Navy sale... holla!) and feeling like a million bucks.
.
I will be baby/toddler free all day. Have I mentioned how magical this will be for me? Because it is. Going to be magical.
.
So whilst you are going about your Friday activities you can think about me and my crazy awesome, fabulous time that I will be having!
.
Oh, Harry Potter! {sigh}.
3 comments:
YES. This is awesome. And we all need a picture of you in the new jeans.
Have fun!!!
hope you have a fabulous time!!!
have fun!!
Post a Comment