Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hair Update

Good news: Marcus saw pictures of the pixie cut on Konks and LOVES it. Whew!
.
Good news: Kaitlyn read my blog post about the pixie and called me right after reading the part where my hair appointment isn't until January. She said, basically, that I am a hot mess right now and that I won't make it until January. Something to the effect of me going crazy and one by one chopping every one's hair off (not an exaggeration). Squabbling ensued resulting in her calling the hair place, as me, and telling them that I was having a hair emergency and that I need to get in ASAP. Doesn't matter who does it or when or what they do to me, something has got to be done and fast.
.
Luckily I have been going to the same place for QUITE some time and am familiar with most the gals there. She got me in TOMORROW at noon. Gotta love a girlfriend who goes for the gusto on getting you help, kinda embarrassing that I need the help this badly.
.
Good news: I will have fabulous looking hair for when my Marcus comes home for break!
.
The gal I am seeing tomorrow is not my usual gal, but I still have my appointment for January so if anything gets too crazy my main gal can fix it up then. But honestly I believe we are at the point that even if she butchered it, it would probably make it look better!

1 comment:

kaitlyn said...

for the record i did say all of that and more. i also said, she would probably slit her wrists by january. that, or pull a britney spears, which i actually said to the hair dresser... to which she replied, " we can't have that." i hope this turns out... or i am in for a serious beating.