Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Christmas is going to ROCK!!

So I had been on pins and needles for the last week waiting to see if Marcus' leave for the holidays was going to be approved.
.
Yesterday he found out.
.
He is going to be home for 18 GLORIOUS days at Christmas time! I have been on a high since last night. It will be such a wonderful, magical time for us. Days upon days with the only thing on the agenda being "Family Time". From sun up to sun down, for 18 freakin' days, our family will be together again.
.
So now my mind is swimming with all the things we can do together. Daddy-daughter dates, nap times, holiday baking, Mommy-Daddy dates, home cooked meals, movie watching, Settlers of Catan.
.
It is going to ROCK! {As she gets up from the chair and does a happy dance around the computer}

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT is cool. Best news I've heard all day. I'm so excited for you guys! Merry Christmas!!!

I think that's a funny story about Olivia and Bianca's diaper. Funny stuff.

Sarah said...

Wow, 18 days?!? That's the best Christmas present!

Peter and Lesha said...

that is awesome you deserve it!! so happy for your girls too.

Deanne said...

That is wonderful!

Musicmom-Amy said...

WOOHOO!!!!! So happy for everyone!

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

Yeah!! That's wonderful news!

Suzanne said...

YAY! how exciting.... so happy for you!

Jayme said...

So happy for you!

Andrea said...

That does ROCK! Goes to show what Christmas is really about!

Dane & Adrie said...

YAAAAY! you have been so strong vashti!