Thursday, November 18, 2010

MIA

This is probably the longest I have gone without writing a post in a long while. But I am back in the saddle!
.
Bianca has been teething and has been not as enjoyable to be around. My solution is cram as many and as much activities into our day as possible to distract her from the army of molars that are invading her soft little gums. Let me tell you, it has been working! So we have been having play dates up the wazoo and have not been at home as much for me to blog my brains out.
.
I have enough time at the end of the day to read every one's blogs but by the time I am done with that I just want to watch something on Hulu or netflix or I end up skyping with Marcus FOREVER! (Sigh! I love him so!).
.
But just so y'all know I plan to blog my brains out for the next few days. You have been warned.

1 comment:

Jayme said...

Glad you're back. I've missed you :)