
I was changing.......

.....this one's diaper this morning.

This girl waltz's into the room and squats down right next to me to inspect what I was doing.
.
Then she grabs my arm, looks me in the face and says...
.
"Holy Cow, Mom! Bianca just pooped her brains out!".
.
Then she gets up and walks out of the room. I have been laughing about it all day long!
5 comments:
that's too funny!
love the scare crow pictures!
the other day I was changing Emmett and Adelle walks in, looks down in his "diaper area" and says, "Emmett has one too mom, like Brax."
I may have to post that to my own blog. It was pretty darn funny!
that is probably the funniest thing I've hear in a LONG time.... Man. I'm going to be laughing for a while!
LOL That's great!
Ha ha ha! Love it! :)
haha... she sounds just like you!!
Post a Comment