Friday, November 26, 2010

Laying Low...

Olivia wandered off with my camera a few days ago and I have not been able to find it yet! If you see it, please tell it to come home so we can take some pictures!
.
Olivia has been real sick this week, so consequently we have not been doing much of anything. I am starting to get it and Bianca seems untouched by it yet. So she has tons of energy and keeps wanting her sister to play with her while Olivia is in a coma like state on the couch.
.
I am hoping that tomorrow we make some ground on this sickness stuff. Being sleep deprived I need to constantly remind myself not to lose my patience. My new mantra is "she is really sick, she is only 2.....she is really sick, she is only 2". That helps me keep everything in perspective.
.
We have been skyping a lot with Daddy and we were happy to hear about the two Thanksgiving dinners that he got invited to. He has been able to catch up on some much needed sleep with the long weekend. He was watching a Korean movie on Netflix when we called to chat with him on Thanksgiving day. I really love that guy.

1 comment:

Peter and Lesha said...

only he would watch a korean movie:) so great that he got to have thanksgiving too. so sorry your little one is sick mine just got over it