Monday, November 1, 2010

Fact.

FACT: If you watch a VHS many, many times it WILL start to wear it out. We are now losing periods of audio during the opening "Provincial Life" song.
FACT: A toddlers memory can be a tremendous thing, resulting her continuing to sing those portions of the songs even after not hearing them for a week.
.
We may have to buy another copy soon. I am torn between laughter and embarrassment. Laughter because it was my favorite movie as a child and I love it that it is hers too. Embarrassment that I allow my child to watch it enough to wear out the VHS in the first place. This is a judgement free zone... RIGHT?!?!?

4 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

so true they remember the funniest things yet why can't they remember to share:) hahahaha

Unknown said...

What do you think Tawni it doing right now? :)

Musicmom-Amy said...

Ours was 101 Dalmatians!!

Jayme said...

I use to watch Beauty and the Beast all the time on Saturday mornings when I was in high school