Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dear Marcus...

Today I feel sassy! Just got my hair done and it feels a thousand times better. I even wore a sassy outfit to the hairdresser (my usual outfit being yoga pants). My new skinny jeans, boots and a shirt I found in Helen's give away pile.
.
Then I went to Dutch Bakery and got some pea soup. It was divine! It was a little bit of a wait for the food so they gave me some free chocolate puff things which was a pretty magical ending to my hair crisis of 2010.
.
Me and my sassy hair can't wait to see you 3 weeks and 1 day!!!

8 comments:

Rach said...

look'n good!!

love skinny jeans. and i wanna see a better picture of those boots now. I know, so demanding.

Musicmom-Amy said...

You are adorable!!! And you'll make Marcus go nuts ;D

Lydia said...

That's great! So sassy :)

Peter and Lesha said...

you are too funny, so missed the invite to the bakery girl you know I love that place:)

Andrea said...

You look great! Pea soup is my favorite!

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

Love the sassiness! And the skinny jeans! Beautiful! So glad that you FINALLY get to be reunited SOON!!!

kaitlyn said...

you look the hottest i have ever seen you. EVER! well done. your transformation is complete!

anna b. said...

yeah for skinny jeans!!!! you look SO good mama!!