This is the park that we frequent the most here. Our playgroup meets there Monday mornings and after dinner when it gets a little cooler we will take the kids in the evening. It has a little trail around it and I have ran it a couple of times we have been there while Marcus is playing with the girls (and if it isn't too hot that I want to die just standing there).
The park is really spread out and there are tons of shade trees. It is a really fun park for the girls to play in.
There aren't very many flowering things around here, but somehow the girls always seem to find some flowers to pick while we are there. This is also the same park that we saw the tarantula, luckily we haven't seen anymore!
The girls have been EXTRA fancy as of late, probably something to do with all the Fancy Nancy books we have been checking out from the library. Their play almost always has something to do with going to Paris. When we are at home they will pack their backpacks with the essentials, like extra shoes, a princess, my car keys, blue baby and a water bottle. Lots of times Bianca's backpack (or mackpack as they call it) is full of just shoes. Like every pair that we have here. Once they are all packed they will come in and announce they are off to Paris. I will tell them to have fun, be safe and then I give them smooches goodbye and then they set off. Paris usually ends up being my room or their room but they go on grand adventures.
If Bianca can't get a certain pair of shoes on she will bring them to me, in a panic for me to help her, so she can be all ready to go bye bye to Pawa. If I don't acknowledge that she is headed for Paris she will get so FRUSTRATED with me until I actually say "Have fun in Paris!". Bianca apparently vacations much more than Olivia. She takes at least 5 trips "bye bye to Pawa" a day.
Having little girls is SO MUCH fun. I love that they love to dress up, be girly, jet set to Paris. It is so fun! With Bianca's personality I am sure if she had had an older brother instead of a sister she would be a total tomboy. She is so rough and tumble and on the go all the time. I love that Olivia brings out more the girlie-ness in her. Plus Bianca's adventuresomeness really brings Olivia out of her shell more. I love that they each help to bring out and foster characteristics that the other is lacking in. It makes them more balanced. There was wisdom in Heavenly Father sending me these two girls when He did and the order that He did.
They are so precious and so fun, I am so happy to get to be there Mommy and help them along, even when they go to Paris...ESPECIALLY when they go to Paris.

4 comments:
So true! Each child sure comes when it's right!
I love your girls so much! I am also super jealous of your sun. i would kill to be in hot hot heat right now with the girls wearing their cute summer clothes.
also, i think if bianca was your first, you may have not had any more... until she was at least 5.
I don't know if I'm jealous of your sun or afraid for you next month :)
Post a Comment