I went to check on the girls before I went to bed one night and I found them sleeping peacefully. With Bianca sprawled out right on top of Olivia. It was the cutest thing. I did end up moving her over to her own pillow. I figured it wouldn't be very comfortable to sleep like that for a long time and Bianca has been having some hard times sleeping at night. It is always so cute to see them snuggled up to each other.
One morning I heard Bianca crying but then she stopped. I thought about trying to go back to sleep but just decided to get an early start to my day. I checked on the girls before I hopped in the shower and Bianca was snuggled up to big sister and Olivia had her arm wrapped around her. Olivia had comforted her and they both fell asleep. I love my girls so much and I love how much they love each other. Melts my heart.
2 comments:
How sweet! I love it when my boys take care of each other! It's the best!
Sleeping kids are so stinkin' cute! The first thing I thought when I looked at this picture was, "they have to be so HOT!!"
Very sweet sisters.
Post a Comment