Over the long weekend, Olivia got a hold of Marcus' iPod and took pictures of all the things that were important and noteworthy to her. There are about a billion of her making funny faces. I don't know what it is with my girls but they can make the most realistic fart noises ever. I have only ever heard boys recreate noises with such accuracy but my girls can really hit it out of the park.
They will both really get into it when we are in the car and for the whole little trip to where ever we are going I here a constant stream of "braaaaaapt, fluuuuuupt, buuuuuuuuuuft". Yes that is my literary version of the sound of farts.
There were some over the shoulder shots of Bianca sneaking up on her.
Lots and lots of pictures of her smiling to herself.
Apparently Marcus and I were being really lazy because all the pictures of him are at the computer...
And all the pictures of me are sitting in the chair channel surfing.
Olivia's whole life is coloring right now. She was pretty into it when we left CA but it has reached a fever pitch since we got to TX. She goes through probably 7 sheets of blank paper and colors in her coloring book. She will wake up and one of the first things she asks for is her colorings.
As soon as we get home from being out she will immediately ask for her colorings. She colors the entire time Bianca is sleeping and will color more after she wakes up.
Coloring. Coloring. Coloring. She takes to it like it is her profession.
"Mom, I can't clean up right now. I MUST color. I am not done with works of art yet!"
"Mom, I am an ARTISTE. I must color right now. You have to get my colorings so I can make works of art right now."
I wish Bianca shared this love of coloring. She mostly gets bored when inspiration has struck Olivia and will think of ways to torment her to distract her from coloring so she will play instead. Tricksy little minx.
Blue Baby is like our 5th family member. We all treat her like she is a full fledged part of our family. She is Bianca's most precious possession. I often give Blue Baby timeouts as punishment for Bianca and it hurts her more than any time out she would have to have herself. Olivia always touches Blue Baby gently, we all get concerned if she happens to disappear for over an hour and then we issue a house wide man hunt until precious Blue Baby is found.
If Bianca trusts you to hold her Blue Baby, it is a big freaking deal. She will let me hold her, as long as I have her properly bundled, while Bianca runs potty real quick. She just recently has let Olivia hold her. Olivia has the solemn trust of Blue Baby holding now.
Of course Blue Baby is the most shabby looking thing. You can never take off her blue/yellow gender neutral outfit. Michelle got her a darling little dress that Bianca puts over her blue baby outfit. The dress is really classy, but the fact that her blue cotton sleeves stick through make it look a little more ragamuffin.
And then of course she had to take a picture of her most favorite alphabet blankie. She still sleeps with the sucker every night. If Bianca has an owie, she will run and get her alphabet blanket to give to sister to make her feel better.











No comments:
Post a Comment