Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day

My sweet girls were matchy/matchy for Mother's Day.  They looked SO cute in their dresses with their hair clips from Auntie Shelly!

We had a pretty busy day the day before so Sunday was a little intense for everyone.  The girls were over tired and super cranky and the Momma was a little cranky herself until her afternoon nap made everything all better!  We did a potluck with our friends and had a total FEAST that evening.  It was mexican themed and we had rice, beans, creamy enchiladas, pork carnitas tacos, fruit salad, pico de gallo and three different kinds of dessert!  It was so awesome because it would have been a ton of work for any one person but way easy when you are only in charge of bringing one or two things.

Bianca ate her weight in watermelon and has had "fire poops" the day after.  I guess a diet of only watermelon isn't too friendly on your digestive track!  It was so fun to get together with friends and all the kids had a blast playing together!  We have totally lucked out here and met so many amazing people and made some really great friends through church here.

The coolest ever is that I get to go and see Wicked while I am in Utah over the summer!  I found out it will be playing while I am there and I have been wanting to see it forever!  As soon as Marcus heard he made sure I bough tickets ASAP.  I love that man!

I am so glad that I get to be the Mommy to my sweet girls and that I have such a loving and supportive husband who gives me breaks whenever I need it!  I am one lucky lady!

1 comment:

kaitlyn said...

super cute outfits.

i want to have a potluck.

this summer. the end.