Monday, October 4, 2010

It's go time.

Today is day one of operation potty training. I had been thinking for a while that it was time to do it but we have been so gosh darn busy that I wanted to wait until we had a stretch of time at home to do it properly. If we were going to do it, we were going to do it all the way. I am still going to do pull ups at night time, but it's going to be panties all day.
.
I have some good tips that I think will help a lot and I plan to spend a big portion of my day in the bathroom. We don't have anything on the schedule for the whole week so I can give all this potty business my full attention.
.
Wish us luck!

6 comments:

Southern Belle said...

Oh good luck and please do a post of what worked and what did not work!! I am going to be potty training soon and I am soooo nervous!!

Suzanne said...

good luck!! i'm sure she'll do great!!

Unknown said...

I need to do this!

anna b. said...

ugh. I HATE potty training.....

Good Luck! YOU CAN DO IT!!

Peter and Lesha said...

take notes cause I need some help with Carson

Jayme said...

Good Luck!!