
I am learning a lot about this new way of life for us, now that we are a military family. One aspect of that is OPSEC (Operations Security). So there may be some things that I will be vague on when talking about Marcus on this blog. It will be on purpose. Just know that you can always email me or message me on facebook if you have more specific questions... I just won't answer them on a public forum like this!
I found this really good post made by another Army wife and added a link button if you were curious about OPSEC and wanted to learn more!
1 comment:
And times we can't even say anything in a private conversation!! And there may even be times that Marcus can't tell you specifics.
That's one of the reasons Robert's unit deployment was changed so many times. It got "leaked" out somehow. Being a Special Forces Unit they have to be ultra cautious.
We are in the learning curve too!!
Post a Comment