Because it is a slow Thursday around here and because my girl is a potty pro, I am going to make a pie.
THIS pie.
It is one of those rare occaisions where I actually have all the ingredients on hand. Also pretty much any recipe that I make of hers makes my heart go all a-flutter.
.
Plus gotta say that I love being able to talk to my hubby every night. They have been doing combatives and a lot of PT while waiting for their classes to start. We have his language assignment, which I am SO excited about, but I will wait to put it on here until he is actually in the classes. Don't want to jinx it. You are allowed to switch languages with people up until the classes start as long as both agree on it. Marcus has had a different person ask each day to trade with him. He keeps respectfully declining. He also has to find his own housing off base within the next few days, which has made us rethink the time the girls and I were going to move down. It is getting so close! Soon we will be altogether again!
No comments:
Post a Comment