
So the girls were laughing ridiculously and I promptly ran out to see what was so funny. Bianca had on my apron with Olivia's shirt on top like a scarf. She is so little that it flowed way behind her. When one of them laughs it makes the other laugh. Bianca started laughing and then Olivia busted up too, although I am not sure she understood what was so funny about the situation.
.Bianca would hobble/run and the apron would trail behind her at which point she would almost fall down in a fit of giggles. I guess she is now
Super Konka, with her special powers being to make us all laugh along with her!

This is how she gives kisses. Big, slobbery, drooly kisses.
.
My girls are so precious and offer so much comedic relief when I let life get too serious sometimes.
3 comments:
That's cute. We tried your pancake recipe today for lunch. Best pancakes I've had. I didn't have to taste the yucky baking powder, which happens so much with other recipes I've tried. . They were light and fluffy and delicious. Yum!
Just too adorable!
they are sweet I love kids laughing.
Post a Comment