Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My two year old

This funny little girl is two years old today. She is into instant gratification. Like looking at the screen on my camera a millisecond after I take the picture so she can she how her pretties turned out.
She thinks that sitting beside her Konka is about the coolest thing ever!


She gives super creepy-crazy smiles when you ask her to smile for the camera.

She thinks photo sessions with her Sissy are hilarious. Especially when she "toots" loud enough that we can all hear it.
I guess I am to blame for that one, I can't help but laugh at her when she toots! Ergo she now thinks that it is funny to laugh anytime anyone toots ;)
She loves to dance, freeze (stand still in a crazy position), have tubby time and give Konka loves. She laughs anytime she hears anyone else laughing... like really cheesy fake laugh, she just likes to pretend she is in on the joke. She fake laughs non-stop when pretending to talk on the phone, I guess I laugh a lot whenever I talk on the phone!
When asked questions she needs time to think and hum while rubbing her chin contemplating how to best answer. She is the official door greeter whenever anyone arrives. Marcus waits patiently outside the door when he comes home from work while she figures out how to get the door open for him so he can see her huge smile at accomplishing it.
She loves "seesee" Sesame Street, but always stops watching it at the Abby's Flying Fairy School segment to take a break and resume watching when Elmo's World starts. She loves acting crazy with her Daddy and loves to have horsey rides on his back.
She loves going on shopping trips with Pampa and reading books to Mamma.
She is so crazy and funny and I am so glad she is mine!



4 comments:

kaitlyn said...

Happy Birthday Owaya!

I love her super creepy-crazy smiles... they crack me up! she is such a great friend and a great big sister. i just love that little girl!

Unknown said...

Adorable :)

Auntie Helen said...

Happy Birthday Olivia !!

JoeKatie said...

Happy Birthday Olivia!