Olivia had the fanciest looking breakfast the other day. Who made this fruit flower for her? I wish I could say it was me, my breakfasts look more and more like Olivia watching cartoons with a bowl of dry cheerios and a sippy cup of milk.
After sleeping in late on a Saturday I came out to see this fruit feast that Marcus had arranged for Olivia. Daddy's are the best at coming up with fun new ways to do things. I wish I could say that this has inspired me to make creative looking for meals for Olivia, but it hasn't. She may or may not have had her breakfast with Curious George this morning... again. (Hey when else am I supposed to have a shower where all the shampoo gets rinsed out of my hair?!?!).
4 comments:
That is so sweet. What a good daddy!
Ohh! If my fruit looked more like that I would eat it more often! What a fun dad.
And don't worry. Kaden usually has Life cereal (that was in milk previously, otherwise he doesn't like it), some milk and Elmo on while I either shower or get ready for the gym.
that is soooo cute! i love it! marcus is great.
Kevin is the chef around here... I'm good without another title :)
Post a Comment