Totally one of my favorite outfits for her!
thanks Auntie Santaija!

Now here is Olivia at 3.5 months

Now here is Olivia at 3.5 months
I can see some resemblances, but looking at these I can also see the differences. Like Olivia's bolder kookier attitude was already on the scene here. We could get her to laugh and laugh at us. The most Bianca has given us is a few quiet giggles and shy smiles. Bianca is already so reflective and observant. Like she is always thinking about something.
It also appears that Bianca is winning in the hair department, Olivia still looked like a baldy at this age. It is so much fun for me to look and compare between the two.
Also Christmas is going to rock. There is going to be a lot more "little people" in our house after the 25th, courtesy of Fisher Price! I may or may not have a slight obsession with all things Fisher Price related, their toys are the BEST!
2 comments:
My word, are you a fisher price little people collector too? I have so many of the sets, compliments of my cousin, but I have a few that I have collected too. I have special ones that I don't let the kids play with, like the nativity and Thanksgiving, and birthday party, and valentines day.
I love little people!
I love Bianca's first outfit too! That was my favorite for Cole-his was brown of course-but now it's too short on him! :(
Post a Comment