Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Bianca's Blessing

Our little girl is getting so big! My mom made this dress for my girls to be blessed in. I think it makes her look like a pioneer baby!
We felt like we were having a photo shoot in the foyer at church.


Yes we are laughing, do you want to know why??


Because my toddler decided to throw a tantrum for the group shot! That doesn't make us mean to laugh at her... right?!?







I have been not blogging as much as I would like so I am going to try and play some catch up this week!
'
'
I love this dress and bonnet that my mom made when Olivia was blessed. It was a little on the big side for Bianca as Olivia was quite a lot larger than Bianca is, but she still looked like an angel. I am glad we got some pictures at church because I have yet to take any more of Bianca in the gown since then (best laid plans right?).
'
'
The source of Olivia's tantrum was two fold. For starters as soon as the closing song starts she tries to make a mad dash for the door because she is so excited to go to nursery. That day was not a nursery day for her because we left right after sacrament. The second reason is that my Dad (Pampa as she calls him) was holding her--her favorite person EVER-- and she was not happy to be taken away from him to get some pictures taken.
'
'
My Dad joked afterwards something along the lines of "same time next year right??" but I think I will be okay on the baby department for a little longer than that.
'
'
I am so glad that Kaitlyn took some pictures for me, they turned out really nice!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are great pics! Glad to hear from you again :)

Andrea said...

Those pictures are great. That dress is gorgeous. I love the bonnet. Bianca looks so cute in it.

Jayme said...

such a cute family!