I like to think of this one as "thoughtful mother to be in deep reflection"
So weird that my belly is almost as big as my TODDLER! What am I growing...a full sized adult??
In this one I am on top of the big hill next to my parents house, aren't I a supermodel??

A couple of weeks ago, on a lazy Sunday afternoon, Kaitlyn and I set out to get some pregnancy shots taken of me before my size reached epic proportions. She just got a new camera a while ago and has been experimenting with all the different ways to use it.
It was so much fun to just take our time and find cool spots to take some pictures. The location was my parents house, with my Mom serving as babysitting for Olivia and artistic director for which spots looked "visually appealing". I was kinda self conscious at first and then I just decided to go for it and get into the fierce model mindset. I kinda feel a little bit vain in posting a whole montage of JUST ME, but it's not like there are a lot of pictures of me on here in the first place. Plus it's a family blog and I AM a member of said family, and it's for posterity...right?? Pregnancy hormones making me over analyze much????
Anyway I am so grateful that I have an amazing best friend who is also so crafty and talented! I never got any pictures done like this with Olivia and it was so fun to just have a laid back afternoon. I am so proud of her and how her talent is growing and growing! These are just a few of the like 300 pictures that we took, I am really excited to see some of the other ones too!
8 comments:
Love the pics! Good job Kaitlyn and supermodel Vashti
is it vain if i comment on this post?
great pictures! you look totally amazing... you should definitley be flaunting it!
I think you look amazing!!! I can testify (and others too) I never looked that cute being pregnant :D Nice job Kaitlyn!!
I love them Vashti! You are just the most adorable pregnant person ever....gosh, am I jealous much? :) I hope that you are feeling well!!!! You guys did an awesome job!
You look great! Kaitlyn did a great job. (Not that she's the one who made you look great. You know what I mean.)
Those pictures are really priceless. There is so much feeling, I love them! Vashti, you look really amazing. Great shots Kaitlyn!
Very precious pictures! I wish I would've gotten maternity shots. You look very beautiful prego Vashti!
Post a Comment