Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our little family!


On Sunday our friends Brandon and Alicia had their precious little daughter Gloria blessed in Bellingham 1st Ward. It was so fun to take a "vacation" from our Ward and attend theirs! They had a wonderful luncheon after at their house (I ate enough for 5 people....like I mean REALLY I ate a TON). Alicia got some pictures of us on their front step. It was so precious because Olivia just reached out and held my hand for all the pictures, like "Even though I am sitting with Daddy, I still love you too Mommy!". She even turned to smile at me multiple times, like she thought it was so cool we were getting pictures taken of us.
I just bought some hair clips and such and started to do things with her hair and she loves it! She will stand completely still while I put the pigtails in her hair and then walks around with a coy smile and posing~such a girlie girl! Whenever I ask her if she wants "pretty-pretties" in her hair she gets a huge smile and runs to stand by the couch. I am trying not to do her hair too often, so she doesn't start getting sick of it and only do it when she says that I can. I have to pick my battles carefully!!

5 comments:

Musicmom-Amy said...

Such a beautiful family!

Suzanne said...

i saw those pictures on alicia's facebook and was going to tell you how BEAUTIFUL i thought they were! you guys are such a good looking family!

Andrea said...

You guys are gorgeous. That is so sweet how Olivia is holding your hand. I love it.

Unknown said...

This is my fave pic of you guys... I think it should get bumped to the sidebar :)

Sarah said...

That is such a great picture of you guys. I am so jealous Olivia is excited to have "pretties" in her hair. She needs to talk to Sophie.