Mine would look like this today!This cool breezy weather is EXACTLY what I needed today. I knew that the heat was affecting me more being preggers and all, but I guess I didn't realize how much until today. I felt wonderful when I woke up, my house is the perfect temperature with cool breezes flowing through. I had a Doctor appointment this morning and with the exception of what the weigh scale had to tell me, everything is looking fabulous! (I mean who knew that eating teriyaki chicken and rice every night at 10:30 would make your weight jump up so much in two weeks?).
I didn't even feel the need to nap with Olivia today and instead did some serious deep cleaning of my house. I just feel so centered~you know?
Oh and for my review of Harry Potter..... I REALLY liked it! I try to separate the book from the movie, because come on there is no way you could make a movie that would be AS fabulous as the book, but for summertime movie fare I found it very entertaining. All the teenage angst really made me bust up laughing, on more than a few occasions ;)
4 comments:
That's a really sublime pic :) I love it!
I noticed I was actually happy to see gray skies this morning. Weird. Guess I needed a break, too.
so so so true it felt so nice (notice all the prego's saying that) but yeah I was thrilled with the weather but I like that kind of weather everyday:)
OK Vashti, I have been wondering when you were going to mention Harry Potter, because I totally want to chat with you about it! :)
Post a Comment