Wednesday, July 29, 2009

End Zone

So with all this dang blasted heat it is giving me some comfort to see on my pregnancy ticker that they fetus is at the end of the line! I only one short month I will no longer feel like a whale (well I will probably feel like a whale, just instead of a Grey Whale it will be more like a Beluga). And instead of not sleeping from being hot/baby kicking me all night I will be NOT sleeping nursing and rocking a newborn! I will also be EXTREMELY engorged with my new found food supply and sore all over my body! Wait a sec.... this isn't sounding like that much better of an option...

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Oh man! These are my feelings exactly! (About myself, not you :p) It is WAY hard to sleep at night with this heat :s

Peter and Lesha said...

amen to that anyone for a mini vacation for the north pole:) today was really bad, it's one thing to have an air conditioned room/house but when you don't wow it's s bummer. but just wait in jan we will be complaining cause it's snowing so go figure.

Sarah said...

I keep thinking about how uncomfortable/tired I am and how I want the baby to come RIGHT NOW. Then I realize how short-sighted that is because of how uncomfortable/exhausted I will be with a newborn. The grass is always greener ....