Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bought and Paid For!

So I have been on the edge of my seat waiting for this movie to come out FOREVER! I had an especially rough moment when they pushed back the release date (it was supposed to come out the same time as Twilight and then they pushed it back to the summer). I Fandango'd my tickets yesterday and Thursday (OUR movie day) will pretty much be the best day of my LIFE! I may or may not have screamed like a teenager when I saw the trailer for the first time in theaters (which may or may not have been followed by my applause).
Marcus and I are going to see it with our good friend Trevor, so it should be a blast. Kaitlyn alas is out of town (Trevor's wife) but we have plans to do round two and see it in the IMAX at the end of the month altogether. Don't feel too bad for Kaitlyn because she will be watching it with her family while on vacation!
So I pretty much can't wait for Thursday, YEAH!!! Anybody else getting into Harry Potter Fever?!

8 comments:

Jeff, Traci and Kaden said...

I have Harry Fever bad! We're waiting to see it for our anniversary, romantic huh?

Unknown said...

I'll see it... I don't think I'm as pumped as you though :) You're so cute!

Sarah said...

We're going to try to see it this weekend. I can't wait!

Suzanne said...

i clearly remember you seeing the trailer in theaters also... my ears were still ringing for the first 10 min of the movie! :o) i'm a little surprised you weren't first in line for the first showing! hope you guys have fun!

Jayme said...

I may or may not remember being a littlr embaressed during that trailer :)

Rach said...

there are usually people there at the beach with us, but we just go to spots that barely any one knows about, and where the surfing isnt as good. just about half mile down is a really popular beach that we used to go to and its always full. location location location my friend.


i can not wait to see that movie. i about freaked when i saw the preview too! you have to say how you liked it!!

Peter and Lesha said...

Nope can't say I will ever see it. I can still remember our VBC days and you going to haggen to stand in line at 12am for one of the Harry Potter books. I just can't get into it:)

kaitlyn said...

i miss you.... :(