I've been surprised with how fast this pregnancy has been going this time around. I can't focus on how sick or tired I may be feeling with a precious little daughter that wants to play with me. I always end up a little surprised when I get an email from baby center saying that I am another week along.
Once the flu was done cycling through our family I really noticed the morning sickness easing up. I can go almost a week without feeling puky, which has been SO WONDERFUL! It's just every once in a while when something I eat hits me the wrong way that I have to run to the bathroom. Olivia was so cute when we had the flu. There was one time I had a barf attack when she was in the bathroom with me and she just walked up behind me and stared patting my back until I was done. Then she climbed on my lap and rested her cheek against mine, then looked up and smiled at me. When I smiled back she jumped down and went back to playing. I almost lost it, it was one of the most special moments between us. It was like she was helping me get through the puking and then when she felt like I was okay again, then she would continue playing.
I can't wait to see what kind of big sister she will be for the new baby, it is fun to think about! I know at some point the time will start dragging, but I sure am grateful that right now it is just flying by!
8 comments:
I am gald that the pregnancy is going quick for you. Right now mine is at a stand still :)
So glad you're all feeling better!
How sweet of Olivia! This pregnancy is going a lot faster for me, too. No complaints!
is it the most amazing thing, when kids do something so precious like that. Thanks for sharing!!!
Liv is so sweet she will do great, yeah I forget I am pregnant, that never happened with Carson!!!
She is going to be such a great big sis! That's why she was sent first ;)
By the way, I totally went and bought OnTheGos the other day :)
I love little moments like that, what a sweet girl...which means you are a sweet momma!
Glad to hear the pregnancy is going fast. The sad part is the whole life of the second child has gone really fast for me.
Watching your kids love each other and look out for each other is the most precious thing. I was totally Braxton's favorite person in the world but now Braxton is Adelle's favorite thing...she loves me too but her brother is her all, it's so sweet.
I hope you continue to feel better. I love that story about Olivia patting your back when you were sick. How thoughtful. That is so great. Kids are so great. I hope you guys can make it on Thursday night. If Olivia needs to come, she is welcome!
Post a Comment