Monday, March 16, 2009

Fun With Family



This last weekend we were up in Canada, and got to see my family. Olivia had a ton of fun playing with her cousins. Declan was one of her favorites to play with. They ran around and around the gym at church and were even trying to help the guys put the tables and chairs away.
It was pretty cute because he would follow her around and hold his hands out in case she fell down, it was like he was her protector or something. It was the funnest thing to watch!

1 comment:

Peter and Lesha said...

that is so cute, what a different name too I like it. you are getting close to be able to find out the sex are you planning on it? hope the funeral went well and hope you enjoyed playing the piano that is such a huge talent that I wish I had, you should teach lessons, I would defiantly get in on that!