I love it when we splash and play for bath time. Sometimes you are too big of a big girl and dump water on my head, but it's okay because you are making me tougher and not so much of a baby. You teach me cool tricks like how to make REALLY big splashes and get mommy all wet. I also love it when you tell me to "come on, come on" because you want me to play with you. I don't even mind when you steal every single toy that I am playing with. Or tell me "NOOOO!!!" everytime I reach for one of your toys.
I love it at the end of a play day when we sit on our big girl cushions and watch baby einstien videos like zombies. After having two very big play days with you last week you have inspired me to give up my crawling for good and be a big walking-girl like you are! I love you Blainey and I am so happy our mommy's are nice enough to let us have play days together.
5 comments:
I thought this was YOU writing at first... obviously not reading very carefully, I was like "what a dork!" But now I get it, and it's cute :)
BTW, you have the hottest fetus ever! :)
THAT IS SO CUTE! i love all those pictures... i really love the stair ones. i need copies! that was so sweet it made me cry (okay i just teared up but that is still hard to get me to do).
My favorite picture was the last one. They are just chillin'. It really does look like they have a connection.
Vashti you're so cute :)
Vashti-you would LOVE the movie Australia. Seriously this is one where the reviews got it wrong.
Post a Comment