So we totally got into the xmas spirit today and set up our christmas tree. I will post pictures later-our camera is fritzing out right now :( It was so fun to bust out all of the lights and decorations-all five of them. I didn't want to put anything breakable on the tree (foreseeing a crazy baby pulling the tree over) which left us with all of five ornaments that were either wooden or made of felt. It still makes out house look magical!
We totally scored a fake tree from walmart (thanks for the idea Kaitlyn-you are my shopping hero!). It is prelit which was really nice-not having to take forever to string lights, and the tree like glows.
I also have this really cool little tree made out of metal that you put candles underneath of. The candles heat up the tree and makes it spin in a circle and it flashes light around the room-very mesmerizing! Olivia seemed not interested in them tonight, I think it was too close to her bedtime to think clearly-hopefully she has a better reception to it tomorrow.
Olivia's cold hit me full force today and I feel like my throat is made out of rusty metal- I will be so happy once this sickness is done sweeping through my house. We have all been getting it one at a time- I can't remember the last time we were all healthy, yuck! Maybe we should just stay quarantined through the rest of the winter?? No, I would go crazy- I got to have my human interaction, even if it means the occasional "throat is a dry desert, want to scratch my eyes out, coughing hurting to the core of my being, everything achy" mild cold. I am visualizing my body healing itself over night while I sleep, will keep you posted to my strategy of self healing.
3 comments:
I'm sorry that you're not feeling well... ugghhh... that sucks... I think we have the same metal tree... From Partylite? I love that thing. Liam decided to EAT a glass ornament this year... SERIOUSLY...he got totally mad, when I tried to get it out of mouth! Luckily he just got one bite, and seemed to chew it up fine enough that it didn't cause any problems...YIKES! CRAZY babes...
I just love Christmas! We don't have our tree yet, but we're trying to figure out how it's going to work with Sophie. I don't doubt she will eat the pine needles, even if we don't use ornaments. But that's what makes it memorable, right? Hope your visualizing is helping you get better faster! :)
I can't believe you are still sick! And way to score a free tree.
I'm glad you don't hate me after my Twilight review. :)
Post a Comment