Friday, December 5, 2008

Twilight-The Puppet Saga

This is such a moving rendition of Twilight I just felt I had to share it with the world!




5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

This totally just made my morning! Haha!

And I'm sorry I don't post everyday! It's hard to think of things to write, and try to make them funny everytime!! I'll work on it though. :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT! I especially enjoyed the misuse of the word TEAM... ah, good stuff!

teage-and-erin said...

Oh my goodness Vashti...this was hilarious! Where on earth did you find that?
So, I am already getting excited about New Moon...we are definitely going together!!! :) Did you hear they are using a new director?

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

HOLY CRAP! That's hilarious! I saw Twilight again this last weekend in Utah with Lyd... It was still cheesily awesome! lol :D

P.S. those jeans WERE TOTALLY attroucious (Sp?) on Rosalie...lol...

Andrea said...

hey Vashti, I'm a dummy and I need help. How did you upload from youtube onto your blog?? Thanks!