Wednesday, December 3, 2008

This is what I am RIGHT now!

Yes you heard me right-I am a big humungous stinky pile of garlic right now. I bet you are wondering how this is possible, have I been doing some crazy cooking, or magicked myself this way?? Well I tried really hard last night to "visualize" a healthy me, but dang it, I woke up feeling even more poopy! So I decided it was time to bust out the garlic. I'm a firm beleiver in "au naturale" ways to heal yourself, but there are some slight downsides.... The biggest one being that I REEK! I've been slicing up garlic cloves and putting it on toast and I have noticed improvements today. Garlic is supposed to do wonders for your system, and it has worked for me in the past.

So basically you can smell me before you see me. It is oozing out of my pores. Olivia wasen't too fond of being around me, I think I can hazard a guess why. Marcus being so kind and helpful just brought me home a plethora of cough medicines as a surprise to help me feel better. He isn't a fan of the garlic cleanse either.

3 comments:

kaitlyn said...

you do like it strong.... please don't come over to my house until this is fully out of your system.

i also recommend you having stopped this ritualistic behavior by sunday because all of your guests will leave and you will have ruined olivia's first birthday...

thanks for making me go dumpster diving by myself. what a friend!

Musicmom-Amy said...

Airborne and Zicam baby :D And you don't smell like garlic either ;D We're also weird in our house (but you already knew that) and we use hydrogen peroxide in our ears. http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2002/03/13/hydrogen-peroxide-part-one.aspx
If we do get a cold it is lessened quite a bit. But that's just what seems to work for us.

Sarah said...

Garlic, huh? I hadn't heard of it curing remedies. But if you're feeling better, it must be working, right?