Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Which Disney Princess Are You?



Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love.


I didn't think I was a Mulan, oh well!!

I couldn't figure out how to do the link right. If you want to take the quiz-go to the Anderson's blog (link on my blogging buddies list).

6 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

yeah, I'am sure you wouldn't feel so hot with itchy rashes all over your body either:) He is doing great, thanks for your concern

kaitlyn said...

haha i am princess aurora....

kaitlyn said...

looks like we aren't twins after all.

Musicmom-Amy said...

Sounds like you ~ really. Now me as Cinderella, THAT was a surprise. But hey, I do LOVE a good foofy ball gown. :D

Lydia said...

Mulan does sound like you, Vashti-"...very determined & strong sense of self..." :o)

Man, I couldn't find those yoga pants at Target! I really shouldn't be coveting clothing...

Suzanne said...

that's funny.... i was mulan too, i even did it twice because there were a couple questions that could go either way, and i was still mulan! by the way, i don't have your email but i started a blog and wanted to send you the link!
http://jonathansuzanne.blogspot.com