Home Sweet Avion Trailer
Well I have a lot of new pictures to upload, just haven't got around to doing it yet. I was looking for a picture that I already had down loaded and found these. These are pictures of the trailer that we used to live in when we were building our house. Looking at these made me so grateful for the beautiful home that we have now, especially that it doesn't have wheels! We did end up painting the trailer and putting in hardwood floors although I couldn't find any of those pictures. Our queen sized bed fit perfectly in the front end. It took up the whole front end in already limited space, but at least Marcus and I didn't have to sleep in separate twin beds!! Just thought I'd share our trailer trash days ;)
2 comments:
I wasn't aware that your trashy days had ended.
that says adrienne, but this is really kaitlyn
Post a Comment