Thursday, May 15, 2008

How Cute!!

So whenever we hang out with Kaitlyn and Trevor, we get a kick out of letting the babies play. That is if conditions are perfect like they have both been fed, diapered and aren't cranky. It is so cute because Blaine thinks Olivia is fun and will do her crazy play time laugh and it cracks Olivia up. She can't get enough of Blaine, she just talks and makes weird noises at her until Blaine does the laugh and then she cracks up and makes the noises all over again waiting for Blaine to do the laugh some more. It is inevitable that after a short while one will start to tire of this and melt down and the other one, so sad that she is sad, starts the meltdown too. It is the cutest thing to see and whenever we go to head over there I am always like "Olivia are you happy you are going to see your best friend Blaine?". It's so fun to see their little baby interactions!

We always joke that because we want them to be friends that when they get older they will just drive each other crazy and never want to play... "Do I have to play with HER?" But I'm sure that wont happen, they will have many more fun play dates to come!!

5 comments:

Jeff, Traci and Kaden said...

Vashti!! How are you?? Isn't blogging addicting? This video is SO cute! I love how they both start to cry together.

kaitlyn said...

I need to find that first video where they did it back and forth the first time forever, that was so cute. Olivia is like please make the crazy noise!!!! I love how you can hear my dryer going turbo in the background.

Musicmom-Amy said...

That is just way too adorable!!!

Lydia said...

so cute!

Tabitha Anderson said...

AWWW!!! Way too cute!! How are you? You guys are such a cute little family!! To answer your question about the restaurant, its called Pel Meni, and they have Russian dumplings, which is like a ravioli pasta stuffed with meat or potato, with curri and cilantro; and hot sauce and vinegar if you want. Its amazing with sour cream which they have for free. Only $5!!! which is good, ya know? I recommend the potato...it melts in your mouth!!!