Monday, June 9, 2008

Playing Catch Up




So last month we went to Portland for my cousin Ammon's wedding. It took me forever to get these pictures downloaded so I am playing catch up in posting them!
I was nervous before we left that she would be a maniac on the flight, but she was awesome. She pretty much was passed out the whole time! On the way back we flew around Mount Saint Helen's which was pretty dang cool.
We went with my parents and my favorite Auntie Rosalie. It was so much fun! Rosalie and I bunked rooms at the hotel and just had a BLAST! Olivia slept great through the night and we learned that long distant trips are definitely doable. My Dad flew us down which was also really cool, it was the longest flight he has done yet. On the way back we stopped in Bremerton at a place called the Airport Diner which is right off the runway and had some pretty amazing fish and chips!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay... I totally had a boyfried that was a piolot and he took me out to eat there a few times... the Bremerton Airport is technically in Port Orchard... my old stompin' grounds :)

I need a family member with a licence! I don't think Kevin will want me hoppin' around the state with old boyfriends :)

Vashti said...

I guess they also have a really awesome brunch there too! How cool that you went there too!

kaitlyn said...

Maybe one of these days I will get to ride in that plane. I love the pictures!

Musicmom-Amy said...

Wow! What a perfect day to fly! Beautiful!