Monday, June 9, 2008

Olivia's First Time to the Temple!

Here we are outside the Temple, the weather was Perfect!
She was so good just hanging out in her stroller for all of the pictures and everything, then I figured out what was keeping her so occupied.....
Her stroller was positioned right underneath this tree. I took this picture from her view. It was even more beautiful in real life. The light was filtering through the trees and it just looked amazing! She did so good on this trip. She hardly cried at all the whole time, even with her naps being disrupted and everything. It was so great to be there and see my cousin starting his own Eternal family!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'm so glad you have a blog. Olivia is beautiful and growing so fast. Thanks for the welcome into the 9 lb. baby club...lets just hope the next ones aren't 10!