Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Our Fourth of July






We ended up spending the night in Bellevue, it was so fun. My cousin Aaron was getting married on Saturday at the Temple. The night before we went to the Cheesecake Factory with my parents and had a delicious meal. Olivia tried her hardest to eat her chunck of bread. It was so cute she was just gumming it to death. The wait was forever (I think everyone had the same idea that we had about eating out) but I think it made the food that much better when we got it. Marcus got some really cute pictures of Olivia on the temple grounds. It was just a really nice relaxing weekend that we got to spend together with family.
PS I also chopped all of my hair off and I am loving it! It is so much easier to style, and the shortness is great in the heat.

3 comments:

kaitlyn said...

That is AN EXTREMELY CUTE picture of olivia by the temple fountain...

SUCH A CUTE IDEA!

Jeff, Traci and Kaden said...

Oh!! I need to see your new hair!

Peter and Lesha said...

those looks so cute, almost professional! She is so cute with the most perfect skin that I want!