Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tagged

So I've been tagged by Kaitlyn, my first ever tag! I have to name three Joys, Fears, Goals, Currents Obsessions and Random surprising facts--Thanks Kaitlyn ;)

Joys
1. My daughter
2. Spending time with Marcus
3. Reading Books-especially really good books


Fears
1. SPIDERS (If I have to kill them myself then I go into survival mode to get it done, but if there is anyone around they have to do it for me. I cannot relax knowing it got away and is coming to get me).
2. Not being the best mom that I can to the little angel that has been placed in my care
3. People burglarizing our house (Marcus gets up almost every other night b/c I have heard a bump in the night and he has to investigate--to much Law & Order SVU ??)


Goals
1. Actually finishing a project that I have started (almost done with my first ever scrapbook!!)
2. Get into better shape
3. Stop procrastinating


Current Obsessions
1. Food Network!! Probably doesn't help my get in shape goal to watch food all day, but I love it. Marcus will go crazy if forced to watch one more episode of Barefoot Contessa or Jamie at Home (Holy Cow-Love Him, something about that english accent).
2. Playing Settlers of Catan. We bought all sets of the game INCLUDING expansion packs-best investment of my life. Marcus amazingly whipped all of our butts last night by winning 3 games in a row- holy catan domination!!
3. So You Think You Can Dance. Can't believe this is my first season to watch it, but I'm hooked. My favorites are Mark and Chelsea.
3 1/2 So kinda cheating here but LOVE LOVE LOVE Twilight series!! Can't wait until the fourth installment comes out (I'm so nerdy I check Stephanie Meyers website weekly for fan updates).


Random Surprising Facts

1. I skipped the 8th grade
2. I pronounce kitchen "kickt-shen", which drives Kaitlyn crazy but it's my uniqness that is so endearing--right??
3. I love these things called sausage rolls which you can get in Canada. They are this amazing ground sausage blend that is wrapped in puff pastry and baked. They sell them in canadian costco's and my favorite way to eat them is to heat them up and put a little mustard on each bite--So amazingly, magically, delicious!!! (I'm actually salivating describing them ;)


I tag:

Tracy M.

Amy A.

Tabitha

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmm, that last one sounds really yummy... we'll have to have a party :)

Lydia said...

We'll have to all get together to see the Twilight movie!!!! Can't wait :p

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

Seriously feeling ya with the spiders....eek! I have nightmares about those nasty little creatures...

Tabitha Anderson said...

I love sausage rolls too!!! yummm