Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cousins!!


Olivia had so much fun with her cousins the other day! Holy tanned baby-I couldn't believe how tanned Olivia looks compared to Ethan and Haley. We have outside time everyday, but not that long. I think she has my skin tone and just tans very quickly!

Someone else caught this picture of Marcus and Olivia while I was in the other room-too cute ;)

I sure love you cousin!

Haley was too cute when we got there. She just sat next to Olivia and non-stopped giggled the whole time. Then she would turn to me and say "I just know she really likes me, we are cousins, ya know?" Then Ethan asked me later if Marcus and I had kids. I told him we did and then he got a mad/quizzical look on his face and said "Why didn't you bring any!?" I had to explain that Olivia was my kid, it took a while for it to sink in. I think he just thought she got there by herself. We had to explain what cousins where "Marcus is your Dad's brother" which he thought was pretty funny, he just shook his head and said "you guuuyyys!" like sheesh we were the ones with the problem, it was so cute. Olivia couldn't get enough of them and was very excitedely showing off her limited speech, "mamamamama" "dadadadad" "babbabababab". It was so cute to see them all together!
PS- If you click on the pictures you can see them bigger ;)

3 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

how cute, she is so sweet with perfect skin, hope you are enjoying your summer. we will have to hang out when we get back.

Lydia said...

Wow, Olivia is tan!! What a cutie!

Andrea said...

Olivia is beautiful with those big blue eyes and tan skin. What a cutie!