Sunday, December 19, 2010

All together!

To say this weekend has been magical would be a gross understatement! I has been total perfection. We have got in some really fun family time with extended family and we have also had some wonderful time just to ourselves.
.
We had a little photo op before church started while we were all in our fancy dancies! (Do you like my sweater....it makes me feel all fancy and international because it came from LONDON! Thanks Kaitlyn!).
.
We have been making candies, eating a ton of food, going out for dinner to a Korean restaurant, watching The Fighter, playing Settlers of Catan, watching movies, have parties, eating brunch, taking a bazillion pictures, laughing so hard it hurts, learning Korean nursery songs and cuddling.
.
The girls have been wonderful! Acting like he has always been here, no weirdness or anything. I expected there to be more of a transition but so far we have just snapped right back into full family mode. It has only been a few days and my heart is so full!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Peter and Lesha said...

nice marcus rockin the uniform:) so glad you guys are together what a great christmas and I am sure it is such a relief to you vasht, you did a great job while he was away

April said...

Yay! I am so happy for you, you couldn't have asked for a better Christmas present!!!!

Nate + Carlee said...

You LOOK so happy too! I'm so glad that you all get to be together for Christmas-yay!

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

YAY! SO excited for you guys! Merry Christmas!

Jayme said...

so happy for you!!

Levi & Danielle Evans said...

Everything Looks Complete! LOVE LOVE LOVE the sweater!

Andrea said...

I love the sweater!
Your smile says a million words and I love it! What a perfect Christmas.