.
Marcus comes home TOMORROW! He left in July and I only saw him a day in a half in September. The girls haven't seen him (besides skyping) since July.
.
I CAN'T WAIT! Plus I am also major scattered brained right now and can't really focus on anything long enough to get anything accomplished (IE uploading any pictures to do a decent posting).
.
Oh well, you can't really blame a girl for going out of her mind in excitement....right?
.
Do you like how I published in extra large text so you could REALLY feel the excitement through your computer screen?
4 comments:
I could tell your excitement! I'm so excited for you guys! Have a great time.
I love it :)
Just be careful. It is precisely at times like THESE that I would find myself opening a can of pears and splicing my hand open. Or running the car into a parked car. Etc. Go slow. Breathe. I'm super excited for you too!
you deserve to be soooo excited please let me know if I can take girls for one on one time. have fun and what a good christmas
Post a Comment