Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Oh, the HORROR!

It has happened. IT!! Do you understand what I am trying to tell you here? A certain baby that is no longer a baby engaged in fingerpainting... ALL OVER HER CRIB. Not with fingerpaint. Oh, no. WITH. "STUFF". FROM. HER. DIAPER.

I am in Hades. My fingers are raw from bleach, she was covered in the stuff as was everything within her reach. (Not that I bleached my baby, I just bleached everything BUT my baby). As I am hurrying to contain the the situation, she crawls over to the garbage... pulls out the diaper I just threw in there and plays with it!

I will have nightmares about this day for many years to come. I probably will have PTSD too. *Shudder*.

I think I need to get out of this house NOW before my brain melts.

8 comments:

Jayme said...

so sorry. you should have gone by yourself to lunch :)

Vashti said...

I know! This is the universe telling me to go out to lunch when people offer to watch my kids... or else!

Peter and Lesha said...

oh no! that is terrible, so glad I didn't have that happen YET?!? call me girl we are always just hanging out

Anonymous said...

YIKES! Oh no, that is so disgusting. I'm not sure whether to laugh or what. I am just glad it wasn't me yet.

Musicmom-Amy said...

Well, I've had 1 out of 4 do that! It's just plain bleck :P But something you can hold against her when she's a teenager!

JoeKatie said...

Oh Crap! That's all I can really add to the situation.

Rach said...

Ha! That has yet to happen here, I have a feeling it's only a matter of time. Put a few more pennies in your therapy jar!

Shelly said...

That has not happened with Logan yet but Lillian did take off her diaper a few weeks ago and go number two in her room while Daniel was 'watching' her. Then she tried to pick up the you know with a measuring spoon and carry it out to daddy! Oh the joy of parenthood!!!