Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday is a special day...

We are busy over here today. While this crazy cat is sleeping...
Olivia is baking up a storm with Auntie Michelle!
In just her diaper and t-shirt. Special pink cupcakes for my baby who is no longer a baby. Yikes! How did a year go by so fast? Got some family stopping by a little later to help us ring in her second year in style.

While they are baking I am letter writing. I feel like I am always writing. Starting letters, scribbling down funny things as they happen through the day, addressing envelopes, stalking the mailman, starting another letter answering questions in a letter I got from stalking the mailman. Hope you Saturday is as special as ours!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

My Saturday has been
*nursing
*burping
*nursing
*changing diapers
*typing one-handed :)

I love actual written letters, it's cool that you two are doing that!

Peter and Lesha said...

wow she is one already?! party it up she is too cute.

Jayme said...

happy birthday Konks!!!

Musicmom-Amy said...

Those letters are priceless! Save them FOREVER!!!!