Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Konks, Konka, McKonky-Konk...

That thing Mommy is holding looks interesting. I wonder if I can get it into my mouth?

Will I ever have a picture of her without a raging river of drool coming out of her mouth?
Um excuse me Mom, do you have any idea how gosh-dang cute I am??


Pardon me whilst I sit here and spittle everywhere.
We are crazy about nicknames in our house. Like almost to a ridiculous degree. Like I might have a nickname problem. Olivia graciously dubbed our baby with her first every nickname (proof that it must run in our genes. I have passed on this nickname craziness to my daughter), and that nickname was Konka.
We of course can't stop with just one. No way. Bianca's nicknames include, and are not limited to the following:
Konka
BeKonka
Konks
Konk
McKonky-Konk
Stinker Bum (when it comes to gassiness, she takes her job SERIOUSLY)
Stinker Pie (she passes gas that much that she needs two nicknames around this function)
Konkie
Bekonk
We, of course, also combine these in varying degrees. So technically they become "let's lengthen you name as much as we most possibly can" names. Olivia's nickname is a lot more unique (or weird, whichever way you look at it). But that needs to be it's own post and I need to get my brood out the door for some serious Visiting Teaching!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that green couch with the leaf motif is way chic. The baby ain't bad either. Great couch! I love it!!

Andrea said...

She looks so much like her momma! Cute girl!