What do all of these things have in common?
~TI-82 calculator
~Hand-pump for an air mattress
~Cordless phone
~Teddy bears
~Bottles of lotion/shampoo/conditioner/hairspray
~Family sized can of Campbell's Tomato Soup
~Container of protein shake mix
~Quart sized canning jars
~Costco sized containers of spices
~24 oz plastic drinking cups
~Vase
~Tupperware water pitchers
~Rolling pin
These are all items that Olivia has pretended is a baby. I will find anyone of these various objects in random places, all tucked in with a blanket while they have their "nigh-nigh's". With the air pump, the handles are always the head of the baby and that is the part that I see on top of a pillow with blankets tucked around it. I have also seen her holding said various item to her chest with one arm, patting their backs to burp them. Or just holding them there while she bounces back and forth whispering "SSSSShhhhhhhhh, Kiet (quiet)" or "baby go nigh nigh now".
To sometimes help Bianca get rid of gas build up (she is quite gassy, what can I say... she is A LOT like me!) I will pump her legs. I have seen Olivia take teddy bears by the legs and bend them in half while she says "Toot!", which is our gas term.
She does have two dollies and one smaller fairy dolly. She does all of these things with her dollies too, but if she there isn't one she can readily see then she will find her own replacement.
Today she was helping a phone to go nigh nigh while I was getting Bianca ready for her nap time. I wonder what I will find tucked into a blanket tomorrow?
2 comments:
How precious is THAT?! I hope you get pictures of some of those things all wrapped up cozy like a baby :)
so cute girls are so different than boys!!
Post a Comment