Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Road Trip part 2

So some people recoup from a big trip by taking a day or two to unpack and chill out. We recouped by getting back in the car, driving another 4 hours and hanging out in Leavenworth for the weekend. We did more sledding. We found the our driveway was the best spot, after having paid 20 bucks to sled at some dinky hill in a park.

I just threw this one in for fun. I feel like there are way more pictures of Olivia then Bianca. I think this was in the car on the way there.

All the adults and older girl escaped for some sledding on day two while Kaitlyn's Mom and Grandma watched the babies.

Blaine and Olivia found various ways to have fun together when we were not outside playing. They are getting to be such good buds and playing so well together. I think Olivia is going through with drawls of not having a playmate around 24/7. I think she thinks we are one communal family or something.
On the road trip she called Trevor "Datty" no matter how hard we would try to get her to say something else. Trevor is a hard word for her to say, but I think she also just thought it must be normal for there to be two Dad figures around all the time. We have one of those picture frames that show slide shows of pictures and every time Trevor's picture comes up she still says "Datty!". By the end of Leavenworth we could get her to call him "Uncle", but it hasn't quite stuck yet. Marcus told Trevor that he can pay for half of her college education, sounds good to me!



1 comment:

Peter and Lesha said...

yeah you guys are crazy!! but you must have great kids I don't think my kids would have made it in the car (or maybe I wouldn't have made it with them in the car)