Thursday, January 28, 2010

Slave Labor






Olivia really likes to help out with the chores. Like when I am sweeping she likes to take the broom and push all the dirt around in the pile, which ends up scattering it around the room and then I have to re sweep. A lot of deep cleaning jobs I end up saving during nap time or after the girls have gone to bed.
Every once in a while (when I am feeling especially patient) I will tackle bigger chores when the toddler is awake. I always end my bathroom clean by mopping the floor by hand. I grab some of the diaper wipes for Olivia and while I am doing the tub and toilet she empties out the drawer that has my hair dryer in it and proceeds to wipe it out. Then she uses her wipes and I use Clorox wipes and we mop the floor together. She gets so proud of herself for helping her Mommy and I always end up entertained with her "cleaning abilities".

1 comment:

Peter and Lesha said...

yeah Carson unpacks just about everything I pack it's sooo fun!