Thursday, August 20, 2009

39 Weeks

What I am thankful for:

~The Fair-It's really making this week fly by which is really nice
I HEART THE FAIR!
~Grandparents that babysit Olivia so that I can work at the fair!
~Sleeping in (as much as Olivia lets me which is usually 8 or 8:30)
~Helpful husband who has been doing a deep cleaning job every night while I party at the fair (by party I mean work, but work is so fun it feels like a party!)
~No signs of stretchmarks yet! (I know there are some people who may want to kill me for this statement, but I really lucked out with apparently VERY elastic skin as this whole no stretch mark thing really surprises me still!)
~Corn dogs-seriously! Kings corn dogs @ the fair are magical and make my life feel complete as I hoover them ;)

I thought I would be in agony this whole summer with being preggers and all, but besides that ONE week (of insane heat) it has been pretty awesome! Tons of things to keep me busy and make the time fly by! I am definitely ready to be DONE being pregnant, but I was a week late with Olivia so I'm really not going to start getting my hopes up until next week. But anytime baby girl wants to make her grand appearance is fine with me! Well maybe anytime after tonight I can't miss Foreigner at the Fair!

4 comments:

Musicmom-Amy said...

Hope to see you tonight at the fair. We're SO there for Foreigner too.

Btw, I found my answer about my crazy message the other day.

Jeff, Traci and Kaden said...

Have fun at the fair! I miss that place :( I've only been able to go once out of the past 6 years. I guess that's what happens when you move away.

P.S. I didn't get stretch marks until my last week of pregnancy. Can you believe that? All that time I was doing great and then BAM! I'm sure you wont but it was definitely an evil trick that Kaden pulled on me.

Sarah said...

I don't have stretch marks either! I was really surprised I didn't get them with this last pregnancy because I was so HUGE. I'm not complaining, though.

Peter and Lesha said...

ok all you non strechy's no it's not fair!! yes I second that Kings corn dog are the best! great working with ya