Monday, August 24, 2009

How Olivia has been preparing for sister...

Consulting with her BFF about how baby sisters change your life...
Testing out all the infant stuff to make sure it is safe for sister...

Playing with Dadda's tools (life can't be all work right?)...



Eating smores! What can I say, the girl is like her Momma and LOVES to eat!
Due date fastly approaching (Wed). We are all really excited to meet the new addition to our family. Struggling with wanting to get out and be busy and hibernating in my house til she arrives
~You STILL haven't had that baby yet?
~What.... No baby yet?
~When are you going to EVER have that baby?!?!
(Like I'm not doing everything within my power to will her out already!)
The weather being so nice really does help with the hormonalness. So I think I will stick with the plan of keeping myself busy, the faster the time flies by the less I will notice all the comments! I am really enjoying the down time with Olivia right now and it has been fun to think up what adventure we are going to do each day.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have a good attitude about it! Best of luck!!!

Peter and Lesha said...

can't believe it's already here!!! good luck and keep me posted. if you need to go for a run let me know, not cause I will join you but I watch Olivia:)

Sarah said...

Don't you just love the thoughtless comments? I don't know about you, but most of mine came from 40-60 year-old women.

Those last few days are so hard. Hang in there! I'm glad you are enjoying the precious time with Olivia.