Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bianca Irene

6 lbs 13 oz 19 1/4 inches long
She is here and we love her! Yes that is a newborn onesie that is hanging off of her. The newborn diapers are constantly sliding off her tiny bottom! And yes it is 10:30 pm and I am blogging instead of sleeping, but I couldn't resist!

We weren't fully set up for such a tiny addition (Olivia was 9 lbs 5 oz) so we had to race out and purchase newborn diapers and such and all her clothes hang off of her. She hardly fusses (yet) and sleeps all day and is up all night. She is so tiny I feel like I might break her. We are doing well and enjoying some time minus the toddler as she is partying it up at my parents house. My recovery is 1000 % better than Olivia already and I feel so grateful. My next post will have more details of how she arrived (consider yourself warned).

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo happy for you! She's beautiful & I'm amazed at the story I heard from your Mom.

Congrats you have a gorgeous little fam!

Peter and Lesha said...

great picture, been checking daily, not that you are not super busy but I was glad to see her. glad all is well. hope she stays good and I hope I can join the new baby trend here shortly

Kristina P. said...

Congratulations, Vashti! She is gorgeous. I love the name Bianca.

Lydia said...

Congrats you guys!!! Sorry we never connected with you at the hospital, that would've been fun :) I guess we delivered in the same room as you did.

Lydia said...

PS-She is so cute & tiny!!!!

Musicmom-Amy said...

She's beautiful!!! Congrats! Enjoy the new baby snuggles.

JoeKatie said...

Congratulations from us, far away in Utah. I can't wait to hear more and see more pictures. But Vash, you really should be sleeping...

Lots of love,
Katie, Joe, Jared and Lance

Unknown said...

I understand the need to blog :) What a precious thing! Having two girls is SO FUN! Time to get them matchy matchy!

kaitlyn said...

cute. i love it! she is adorable!

Sarah said...

Yeah! Congratulations you guys! How funny -- she is basically the same size as Isabella. I'm glad you are doing so well. Please let me know what you need/want!

The Tulett Family said...

Yay!! She's here! And even with all the crazy circumstances it sounds like everything went well. Congratulations!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!!!

Love,
the Rands

teage-and-erin said...

Congratulations to your sweet family!!!!!!!!!!! She is adorable!!!